Tuesday, June 17, 2008

MY PROFILE. Who is this guy anyway?


June 18th

My Profile

To Whom It May Concern; (That’s You!)

I believe that if you know me a little better it will help to lend creedence to my articles. I am no conspiracy theorist nut case.

My full name is Thomas Dwight Watts. I was born in Los Angeles in 1953 and moved to Fort Smith in 1982.

I am married to a wonderful wife named Kaye and I have four children and three grand children. I’m proud to say that they are all intelligent and the salt of the Earth!

I’m a retired professional musician. My college education was on a full ride scholarship. My major was music with emphasis in Music Theory and Jazz Performance. My minor was English Journalism and amongst my electives was two years of Social Psychology. My IQ is 134 and I carried a minimum GPA of 3.8 all through college. My education was at Arkansas University at Fort Smith. I also attended college at Lake Havasu College at Lake Havasu, Arizona.

I have over 5,000 addresses on my email list. This includes Senators, Congressmen, Internet Media, Main Stream Media, thirty three Yahoo Groups, and Seventeen Web Sites. I have my own Yahoo Group, One Web Site, One Forum Site and Two Blog Sites. Most of these people are very good about forwarding my articles.

My many hero’s include God and Jesus Christ, All of our Founding Fathers, Teddy Roosevelt, Howard Taft, Ron Paul, Alex Jones, Devvy Kidd, Lewis William, Debby Lewis, Carl Jung, The Granny Warriors, Lew Rockwell, Ronald Reagan, Barry Goldwater, Pastor Hal Lindsey, Pastors Rexella and Jack Van Impe, Anyone who is an American Patriot and fights for the cause of Freedom …..

My strong dislikes include the gullible and ignorant masses who refuse to seek the truth. Al Gore, Mc Cain, Obama, The Clinton’s, FOX News and all Main Stream Media, George Soros - Rupert Murdock and their ilk, The ACLU, The NAACP and all racism, John Hagee, Rod Parsley, Kay Arthur and all false prophets, Democratic and Republican Neo Cons and Leftist Liberals including the majority of University Professors, Hip Hop and all mass market music, Pro sports, The Council On Foreign Relations and it’s many umbrella organizations. Our corrupt government …..

My main concerns include, amongst others …

If ever our country was ever in distress then surely this is the time. We are losing our rights every day.

Examples:

The Patriot Act has stripped away our right to privacy. We are being spied on and forced to comply with the whims of our corrupt government!

The One World Government is well under construction!

The North American Continent the Amero Dollar and the NAFTA Highway is well under construction!

Our First Amendment is being attacked, Our Second Amendment is under attack, Our Fifth and Sixth Amendments are under attack, The Fourteenth and the Ninth Amendments are under attack!

Habious Corpus has been eliminated!

Our national and personal sovereignties are under vicious attack, Our so called leaders are dead set on a constitutionally illegal One World Government. (See “The Council On Foreign Relations“. I have a copy and will be glad to email it to you).

And there’s plenty more where this came from. Our Constitution is being torn to pieces!

Wake up Amerika before it’s too late!


My energies are spent on studying The Constitution Of The United States Of America, Political Activism, the Ron Paul Campaign, attempting to educate the masses (Not an easy job!), The continued fight for our freedom and sovereignty …..

My hobbies include this computer, Photography, Reading non fiction (Never pulp), The study of American History, Music (Classic Rock, Classical, Jazz), My wood shop, Educational TV and documentaries (Never main stream TV), My guns, My 1982 Ford F 100 …..

Highly recommended books include “Animal Farm” by George Orwell, “Brave New World” by Aldous Huxley, “The Heritage Guide to the Constitution” by Edwin Meese - Matthew Spalding and David Forte, All American Charters, All Politically Incorrect Guides to any topic you desire from the Farce Of Global Warming to the Corruption Of The Bush Administration, The IRS, The Federal Reserve, and much, much more …..

Favorite Quotes …

“The notion that a radical is one who hates his country is naive and usually idiotic. He is , more likely, one who likes his country more than the rest of us, and is thus more disturbed than the rest of us when he sees it debauched. He is not a bad citizen turning to crime ; he is a good citizen driven to despair.” -- H. L Mencken
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.", Edmund Burke
"Resistance is not futile, but the most constructive and noble stance of all.",
Lew Rockwell

"There are lots of bad governments in this world. The only bad government we have a right or obligation to change is the one in Washington, D.C.", Charley Reese

"Most members of Congress now reflexively claim the power to federalize at will almost any aspect of American life, the Constitution notwithstanding.”, Charlotte Twight

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it."- Abraham Lincoln

"Let each citizen remember at the moment he is offering his vote...that he is executing one of the most solemn trust in human society for which he is accountable to God and his country" - Samual Adams April 2nd, 1781

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -- Albert Einstein
Wisdom is the principal thing; Therefore get wisdom. And in all your getting, Get understanding. Proverbs 4:7
“Contempt prior to investigation is the folly of the greatest of fools.” -- Plato

“We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office.” -- Aesop

Most Profound Quote …

“How wonderful for a government that the people it administers to don’t think.”
-- Adolf Hitler

There’s more. A lot more. But this will give you an idea of just what Tommy Watts is all about.

Thank you for your time.

Yours In Liberty,
Tommy~

Mr. Thomas D. Watts
Freedom Fighter
Political Activist
Self Appointed Educator To The Masses
Student of the US Constitution

3006 Memphis St.
Fort Smith, Ar.
72901
479-646-1027

STOP THE INSANITY !
VOTE RON PAUL !
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

No comments: